1. Scope of Application
- When you register an account with the Company, you provide personal registration information according to the requirements of the Company;
- When you use the company's network services, the Company automatically receives and records information, including but not limited to your IP address, language, date and time of access, software and hardware characteristics information, and page records;
- The Company obtains personal data of users from business partners through lawful means.
- Keyword information entered when using the search service provided by the Company's Platform;
- The relevant information and data collected by the Company that you publish with the Company, including but not limited to participation activities, transaction information, and evaluation details;
- Violations of laws and regulations or violations of the Company's rules and actions that the Company has taken against you
2. Use of Information
For the purpose of serving users, the Company may use your personal information to provide you with information that is of interest to you, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, or sharing information with the Company's partners so that they can send you information about their products and services.
3. Information Disclosure
In the following cases, the Company will disclose your personal information in whole or in part according to your personal wishes or the provisions of the law:
- To third parties with your prior consent;
- When it is necessary to share your personal information with third parties in order to provide the products and services you have requested;
- Disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial institutions in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of administrative or judicial agencies;
- If you violate relevant laws and regulations or the Company's service agreement or relevant rules where the Company is required to disclose it to a third party;
- If you are a qualified IP complainant and have filed a complaint, disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can deal with possible rights disputes;
- In a transaction created on the Company's platform, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills the transaction obligation and submits an information disclosure request, the Company has the right to decide to provide the user with necessary information such as the contact information of its counterparty to facilitate the completion of the transaction or the resolution of the dispute.
- Other disclosures that the Company deems appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations, or website policies.
4. Information storage and exchange
The information and data collected by the Company about you will be stored on the servers of the Company and/or its affiliates, and such information and materials may be transmitted to, accessed, stored, and displayed outside of your country, region, or the location where the Company collects the information and materials.
6. Information Security
- You have the right to choose to accept or refuse to accept cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by modifying your settings. However, if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use our web services or functions that rely on cookies.
- This policy applies to information obtained through cookies set by the Company.
- Our Company account has a security protection function, please keep your username and password information secure. The Company will ensure that your information is not lost, misused, or altered by encrypting user passwords and other security measures. Notwithstanding the aforementioned security measures, please note that there are no "perfect security measures" on the information network.
- When using our online services for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please protect your personal information appropriately and only provide it to others when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially your username and password, please contact the Company's customer service immediately so that the Company can take corresponding measures.